PGA Village Monthly
SIP n’ PAINT – JULY!!
- When: July 18, 2018 (Wednesday)
- Time: 6 to 9 PM
- Where: PGA Village Island Club Art Room, 9200 One Putt Place, PGA Village
- Who: Adults
- Seats are LIMITED: 12 seats available (reservations taken: first come first serve! Sign up quickly; this class fills weeks before the event!)
Spend the evening with your new friends (and close friends) sipping wine
and painting your own bucket list art project with the help of
JoAnna Almasude (Internationally exhibited professional artist)!
You bring the wine (and snacks) you want to drink and share….
and JoAnna will bring EVERYTHING else you need to make your masterpiece!
Price – $35.00 and YOU take home a finished painting by YOU!!!
Makes a GREAT GIFT!
Want to Sign up before the seats are gone???
STEP ONE: Choose your Paint Night Project Design:
|5 – Abstract Boat||6 – Seahorse||7 – Night Owl||8 – Monet’s River|
STEP 2: Choose your Skill Level:
- Very Skilled – I will give you a blank canvas board and you will free hand draw and paint from the reference painting (to work from as an example). You will fill in the colors then outline the raised outlines.
- Some Skill – I will provide you with a blank canvas board and tracing paper and the outline of the image to trace and the reference painting to work from as an example. You will fill in the colors then outline the raised outlines.
- Beginning Skill – I will prepare your canvas with a drawn outline. You will fill in the colors then outline the raised outlines.
- Need A Good Start – I will prepare your canvas with the raised (black lines). You will focus on getting the colors and painting to perfection!
- Just want to Experiment – You bring you image to paint – or simply your imagination, and I will supply you with the canvas board and paint!
STEP 3: Reserve your Seat by paying now online!!
Want an additional $5.00 discount? Recommend me on Nextdoor: https://nextdoor.com/pages/