List of Our Current Board of Directors:
- Alexandria Pettit, Director (Inside)
- Kim Male, Director (Outside)
- Noelia Delgado Goss, Director (Outside)
- Deborah Baxtrom, Director (Outside)
- Sara Wade, Director (Outside)
- Mauricio Ferrazza, Director (Outside)
- Stephen Guynup, Director (Outside)
- Drew Tolman, Director (Outside)
- Renata Ballo, Director (Outside)
- Jamie Krulick, Director (Outside)
- JoAnna Almasude, Chairman of the Board and Executive Director
Terminology that guides Red cART Studio’s current board structure:
Director – a person appointed to serve on the board of an organization, such as an institution or business.
Inside director – a director who, in addition to serving on the board, has a meaningful connection to the organization
Outside director – a director who, other than serving on the board, has no meaningful connections to the organization
Executive director – an inside director who is also an executive with the organization. The term is also used, in a completely different sense, to refer to a CEO
Non-executive director – a director who is not an executive with the organization
Shadow or de facto director – an individual who is not a named director but who nevertheless directs or controls the organization.
Nominee director – an individual who is appointed by a shareholder, creditor or interest group (whether contractually or by resolution at a company meeting) and who has a continuing loyalty to the appointor/s or other interest in the appointing company
Interesting info: Individual directors often serve on more than one board. This practice results in an interlocking directorate, where a relatively small number of individuals have significant influence over a large number of important entities. This situation can have important corporate, social, economic, and legal consequences, and has been the subject of significant research.